Buffet Crampon R13 Series A Clarinet
The Legendary Choice of Professionals was created in 1955 by Robert Carrée and is the most popular professional clarinet in the world. Its tone is focused and rich, and it is powerful in all registers.
Its flexibility lends itself to all repertoires: symphonies or chamber music, soloists, teachers, military bands, students or amateurs.
- Body :Stained Grenadilla wood (Dalbergia Melanoxylon), or Green LinE, poly-cylindrical bore
- Keywork :17 or 18 keys, 6 rings (Bb, A), Silver plated, Eb lever (left-hand option), Adjustable thumb rest, Nickel silver keywork (available), Blue steel springs
- Pads :Bladder
- BC1231-5-0 :A clarinet, stained Grenadilla wood, nickel plated keyword finish, 17 keys
- BC1231-2-0 :A clarinet, stained Grenadilla wood, silver plated keyword finish, 17 keys
- BC1231G-2-0 :A clarinet, Green LinE, silver plated keyword finish, 17 keys