B&S Meistersinger Stolzing Bb Trombone MS14
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
All B&S “Meistersinger” special custom trombones are made by hand. The trombone slides have long cork barrels for superior slide action and more stability on the 7th position.
The F-attachment is equipped with a German made light rotary valve with the 3B ball bearing linkages on both ends of the valve connecting arm to provide the ultimate in smooth and quiet operation.
The asymmetrical accelerator main tuning and f-attachment bows guarantee an easier and faster response.
- Key :Bb/F
- Model :Stölzing
- Bore :.546" / 13,89 mm, F-attachment bore .570" / 14,5 mm
- Bell :9.055" / 230 mm
- Finish :Clear lacquer
- Features :Gold brass outer and nickel silver inner slides, red brass bell and gold brass bows
- Case :Rucksack light case
- Options :
- BSMS14-1-0 :Clear lacquer
- BSMS14N-1-0 :Clear lacquer, nickel silver outer slides
- BSMS14K-1-0 :Clear lacquer, bell with nickel silver garland
- BSMS14KN-1-0 :Clear lacquer, nickel silver outer slides, bell with nickel silver garland