Selmer 1400B Bb Clarinet
Based on the original designs of George Bundy’s student clarinets, Selmer clarinets offer construction that is built to last a lifetime. Combining durable drop forged nickel silver keys, straight cut tone holes, and a satin wood like finish, these instruments will hold up year after year.
The 1400B clarinet is designed to be free blowing, allowing students to produce a full sound.
Large .590” bore is free blowing and provides a full sound. Larger bore instruments will help students develop lung capacity early on.
- Large straight tone holes, limit resistance found on undercut instruments making it easy for students to achieve a large full sound early on.
- Specially designed drop forged, nickel-silver keys are durable and resistant to bending.
- Wide pinky key designs make it easy for students with smaller fingers to reach.
- The satin wood like finish gives the instrument a sleek elegant look.
- Built in the USA (Elkhart, Indiana), the Selmer 1400B has built a foundation of trust with educators around the world.