Bach BTB201 Student Trombone
The Bach BTB201 trombone was crafted specifically for student use. The combination of unique specifications and acoustic design work seamlessly to meet the demands of today's young players. Vincent Bach fused his dual talent as an accomplished musician and meticulous engineer to create brass instruments of unparelled tonal quality. Often copied but never duplicated, Bach instruments remain the sound choice of students and artists worldwide.
Using only the highest quality materials, the BTB201 Trombone is a well-designed and durable instrument perfect for the beginning student. Suited for all types of music, it offers a .500" bore handslide with a responsive 8" seamless bell for easy projection and control. The reverse tuning slide provides a slightly more open, feel-blowing feel. With a nickel silver outer handslide tube and crook, the quick response and added durability are key features for students of all levels. The chrome plated nickel silver inner handslide tube provides an ideal surface for smooth seamless slide action and the clear lacquer finish with a yellow brass bell provides warmth to the overall sound.
- Ideal for the beginning student and suited for all types of music
- Even balance allows for better posture and technique
- Yellow brass bell provides warmth to the overall sound
- Reverse tuning slide helps provide a more open, free-blowing feel
- .500" bore
- 8" yellow brass bell
- Nickel silver outer handslide tube and crook
- Chrome plated nickel silver inside slide
- Clear lacquer finish
- Bach 12C mouthpiece
- Durable acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) molded case