Armstrong Step-Up Model 303BEOS Open Hole Flute
Instrument Barn Special
Included with purchase is a professional set up, cleaning rod, silk swab, and polishing cloth.
- The Sterling silver headjoint gives players more tonal character and flexibility.
- Open hole keys provide students the ability to develop and progess into a higher level of playing, encourages proper hand position and provides more clarity in tone.
- The offset G key follows the natural contour of flutist's hands and makes playing more comfortable.
- The split E mechanism makes the third octave E natural easier to play and speak more clearly.
- The B footjoint allows students to progress into higher level music and makes the 4th octave C speak more clearly when using the gizmo key.
- Top adjusting screws provide ease of repair and adjustment to keys.
- Built in Elkhart, Indiana, the Armstrong 303BEOS flute is designed to last and will enhance the playing experience for flutists of all levels.
This Item Is made to order which means it is built when you place the order. please allow one month to receive your order and no returns will be allowed unless it is a warranty issue.