Antoine Courtois Professional 156 Series 4 Valve Flugelhorn AC156R
The Antoine Courtois Professional Series 156R flugelhorn offers players a full, dark sound with rich colors through its authentic French design and influences.
With its small bore, large bell, and 4 valve design, the model 156R flugelhorn has the perfect depth and capacity in the lower register, which is very helpful as both a soloist and ensemble player.
Antoine Courtois employs incredible quality and experience of brass instrument making with over 200 years of history in manufacturing.
- Key :Bb
- Bore :.413" / 10,50 mm
- Bell :Hand-hammered gold brass bell 6.69" / 170 mm
- Valves :(4) Top sprung hand-lapped Monel pistons
- Waterkeys :2 lever-style, forged
- Features :4 valves (extended low range), vertical valve slides, direct air column through valve block, 1st valve trigger
- Finish :Clear lacquer or silver plated
- Outfit :Deluxe hard wood case, mouthpiece, micro-fiber cloth, valve oil
- Models :
- AC156R-1-0 :Clear lacquer finish
- AC156R-2-0 :Silver plated finish